House Plans are designed as per your needs, so obviously all your requirements are tried to be incorporated in the design. Your house plan will look very similar to the few sample house plans already shown on the website.
The Drawings of the House Plans will most certainly include the following:
- Rooms with Dimensions
- Doors and Windows locations
- Baths and their fittings
- Site location with dimensions from site boundary
- Staircases if part of design
- Basic furniture to explain the circulation in the house
- Other ancillary items such as pool, deck, garden, etc. as per the design.
- Un-Designed Front Elevation, that is basic elevation with any designed elements
- Un-Designed Section of the house showing you the heights and levels inside the house.
Your House Plans will not have technical or construction drawings, that you require or your builder requires to construct the house. These can be ordered locally or your builder can help you with these. You can order a CAD files package, so that your local engineer or builder can make substantial changes in the design and provide the technical drawings.